Log in

By The Numbers - a love supreme dreaming... [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Links:| Sole Searching If you loved me, you'd buy me this Sweet Thing ]

By The Numbers [Aug. 4th, 2006|04:09 am]
[What's on blast? |"Charlie Brown" by Ghostface Killah]

-7% of Americans are colorblind.
-27% of Penguins in Antartica are not able to bear successful offspring because of global warming and it's effect on the climate.
-55% of marriages end in divorce.
-70% of the state of Oregon is forrest.
-85% of Japanese people are of the opinion that American products are of low quality.

You know the cool thing about statistics? You can spit out any statistic that sounds semi reasonable and people will believe it. I'm serious, try it. More than likely they'll reply: "Wow really? I didn't know that." Try any of the ones I presented here and impress people with your fake knowledge, sound like the smartest person in the room with a random stat. And if anyone responds by saying that that stat is inaccurate, just pretend you hear someone calling you in the distance and leave the scene first by walking away very casually then after about 5 steps run as fast as you can.

Some real stats:

-80% of girls think i'm nerdy.(100% of them are absolutely correct)
-30% of my brain thinks that I can keep posting on the regular again.(The other 70% laughs at that 30%)
-100% of my posts are lame.


[User Picture]From: hkoneko
2006-08-04 02:07 am (UTC)
Did you know? According to statistics, there are two popes per square kilometer in Vatican city. ^_~

I'm glad to see you posting once again. =]
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: standing8
2006-08-04 09:50 pm (UTC)
Much thanks HK.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: yellokitty
2006-08-04 07:32 am (UTC)
Dear Jesus,
100% of me wants this:
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: standing8
2006-08-04 01:35 pm (UTC)

It's YK!!! My favorite GR Bot! My blog is now complete. Yes, yes that crewneck is redonkulous! The front teeth are gold capped too which makes it extra retarded!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
From: tinman_661
2006-08-04 05:58 pm (UTC)
-80% of girls think i'm nerdy.(100% of them are absolutely correct)

funny, there's a similar stat about me
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: standing8
2006-08-04 06:10 pm (UTC)
Yeah that stat is innacurate. It should be 100% instead of 80%, but the "100% of them are absolutely correct" part is right on.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dularigandhi
2006-08-06 03:01 pm (UTC)
lol i love making stuff up so that i can pretend i'm smart.
(Reply) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: standing8
2006-08-09 09:46 pm (UTC)
I do it all the time. Especially at my work.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture]From: dularigandhi
2006-08-10 02:10 pm (UTC)
That's definitely the best place to do it.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)